Thursday, September 15, 2011

Technology Task

1. What is MTV?

formerly an initialism of Music Television, is an American network based in New York City that launched on August 1, 1981. A cable and satellite television channel that broadcasts popular music and promotional music videos.

2. Effects of MTV on the youths of today?

-Keeps our knowledge fresh and up to date by providing us with the latest things that are happening around us.

-Allows us to represent ourselves to the rest of the world.

-Youths are in control and choose a media that they feel like compliant their mood.

-Youths in control of their viewing and the new waves of technology and more channels that appeal to every single possible music taste.

3. Effects of MTV on you - why do you like/dislike MTV?

- MTV help me to update the new music type, fashion style and even language (because I'm international student). I can learn English from MTV.

- I find out MTV is more than just music because there are tons of different things in this channel.

- I like MTV because everything is in 1 channel, even the advertisements are interesting and entertaining. 

-MTV is the channel I can relate to.

4. How does MTV change your life?

-MTV includes musics and real life shows.

-Music changes my life because almost songs are telling the story of life and it's beauty, wonder, struggles and causes. When I'm sad I can listen to a song about struggles and I might feel better. It's really change my mood.

-Real shows are the key. The reason they called "real show" because it relates to our life. Sometimes in the real show I find that I have the same situations as a character so I feel I'm not different from others. Others also have a moment that it worse like me.


-MTV is like a morning paper for youths and for me. It likes a routine for the day to update the world by shows, music, advertisement, fashion, style, your idols, your idols information...


-MTV is also a part of art that might give me the ideas of art, creations or innovations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment